Header Ads

20of20 faves in music




I thought at this point we'd have a full list of raging against the machines, politics, people and everything else but nope. What we do have is pretty much the same mix of songs. Like looking at the list (or any list) you'd think nothing unordinary happened this year. Not to complain, because they are great songs, but I don't know. I thought for once this generation would show some kind of rebellion against ... anything, artistically that is, instead of continually looking back and borrowing from decades ago. Artistically we are living in a mixture of '80s-'90s which was extremely exciting back then because it was completely new. These days...it seems out of lack of inspiration, fantasy, originality and everything else that follows into that category. Those were my two cents, but my list of faves is top dollar so take a look 👅🤘🏻


 


I imagine entering the club, almost drunk and this song is playing. Running on the dancefloor alone singing my heart out trying not to cry lol. I love this so fucking much! The best find of the year!!! 
 Fave line: If I picked up and left How fast did you forget?


   


 I think that's her best song this year. Not underrated, is just taking the time to get there. 
 Fave line: Before you came around, I was doing just fine


   


Miley can have everything she wants! She has proven herself over and over. She can go Callas next year and I'll be there for her. 
Fave line: Said it ain't so bad if I wanna make a couple mistakes 


     


 Gashi had a great album full of singles and could have been any other of his songs on this list really; Lies, Upset, Running Away. I'm just mad this didn't get the rotation it deserved. Anyway you spin it, this song is classic. 
 Fave line: See my own flesh tryna bring me down


   


 Troye is hands down one of the best artists of his generation. Fight me, but just so you know I'm packing. Wanna see? lol 
 Fave line: The stranger at home, my darling


   


 Her voice is so smoooooth. Is making you move right? See what I mean! Same! Everysingletime!!! 
 Fave line: Your life belongs to you


   


 Pulling car windows down because I'm about to play this ...and I'm gonna be in a music video for the next minutes. 
 Fave line: If I knew it all then would I do it again?


   


 Well, TikTok brought me here and I actually thought at first this was in Russian (in TikTok they use just part of the song) but then I watched the video and surprise. I need to have my ears checked. 
 Fave line: I don't think you wanna give me a reason


 I prefer the Kenny G version (but there's no video) and I cannooooot believe he did that because; thank you! 

 Fave line: In your eyes, you lie, but I don't let it define you


   


 French artists are really having a moment which is unusual because French are mostly doing their own thing and seem to not care what's going on outside. I love it though and I love this song. 
 Fave line: I imagine so many things about you It may be you that I am sometimes


   


 I picked this one because is so haunting and also was interesting to see Arca this way. She has sung it before but it was officially published this year on her album KiCk i. 
 Fave line:There is nothing left in you but I There's nothing left in me but you


   


 This is her Cher moment. You know...when Cher made the comeback with Believe and etc. Madonna... I guess disco is always a good idea. 
 Fave line: I saw you dancing with somebody looking like me and you


   


 This guy definitely doing his own thing. I love finding new artists so passionate about what they do and his interpretation, the beat, lyrics and the video match so well it just hits you. It reminds me of a moment when I felt this way. Maybe not the mud thing but you get it. 
 Fave line: Rescue me before I go to sleep


   


 This song is literallyyyyy my LiFe! Haaaaa! I had a friend in H.S that used to say that for every song she liked. I have played this a lot like LoTS. Is a cover of another popular Albanian song and there's no singer attached to this cover but it sounds like Alban Ramosaj. 
 Fave line: Touch my soul and if you want to - break it


   


 K-Pop is trying reaaaaaaalllyyyy haaarrrrrrd to be relevant in U.S to no success. Yeah, streaming records etc but who cares. No one can name you a song. Chung Ha might just change that. This is a good dance song, and even though you can tell it does not have a big budget video, when they say there's no small parts they meant it. This girl did her part and got my attention. Attitude, choreography, moves. Yes, yes , yes! Get it, I'm hooked! 
 Fave line: I got whisky, I got gin and lingerie


   


 This song makes you dance even though the lyrics are so painful. But I guess it's easier going through life, dancing. WOW! Who am I right now? lol 
 Fave line: On Friday in Loreto if you call I won't answer


   


 If you close your eyes, it feels like you're in the club. It has helped a lot this year 🤦🏻‍♂️ Pop perfection. 

 Fave line: And all your kisses taste like And all your kisses taste like 😂😂😂



   


 All I know is she better be joking when she says she's retiring. 
 Fave line: Love is the new money


   


 This was the biggest hit coming from Albania this year and man did I break that play button and so did 40m others. Not bad for a small country eh? 
 Fave line: Je m'appelle Kidda (It's a meme thing)


   



 If you see me on treadmill trying not to fall is because I'm trying to dance to this. And If I bothered to make a video to this song and post it on my IG, then this song better be on my list. 


FULL LIST 
Guilty Conscience

Song by 070 Shake

Fever

Song by Dua Lipa feat Angèle

Midnight Sky

Song by Miley Cyrus

Mama

Song by Gashi

Easy 

Song by Troye Sivan 

Melo

Song by Liya

everything i wanted

Song by Billie Eilish

Deep End

Song by Fousheé

In Your Eyes

Song by The Weeknd

Donne-moi ton cœur

Song by Louane

No queda nada

Song by Arca

Real Groove

Song by Kylie Minogue

Helen 

Song by Oliver Malcolm 

Mas Teje

Song by Pendohem Music

Dream of You

Song by Chungha and R3HAB

Rapide

Song by Mahmood

Malibu

Song by Kim Petras

We Got Love

Song by Teyana Taylor

Malli

Song by KIDDA

Body

Song by Megan Thee Stallion


Powered by Blogger.