Header Ads

Bring back my girls

 




I'm not really a fan of reality shows, but I do know of them. I'd watch an episode or fragments of, here and there. I do like Drag Race, but that's because is everything you'd expect from drag queens and because is a show that has given all its participating contestants a career boost and to most a whole career outside of their local stage. Who tf am I kiddin?! I just watch it for the shade and those slurping moments lol. 

So...I just finished watching first episode of season 13 and gotta say all the girls are hilarious.Whether they're throwing shades at the others or themselves they had me laughin. I loved all the twists, which were def. needed to keep the show interesting and here are some of my favorite moments. 


Even funnier when in the end Ru tells them to get in the van 


When they claimed to be "lip sync assassin" then losing ...


...or not claiming to be, then winning 


Not this bish already hungry...


...and the moment she knew she won. 


Love her...


...cos' she makes me laugh everytime she is on.


The best look. SO good! Head to toe. 


I don't know what she's wearing but I want it. Even that strawberry. The most stylish. 


This joke fell so flat it cost her the win lol. Like, girl you know you a guest? 


Ajajajjajajajajajajajaooouchhhhhhh Someone call the vet cos' this bish got claws lolololol  


jfnfjrkljnrekijremfer it me lolololol


Now. Couple of other things: 

a) Some of the girls try to throw shade but they come off as jealous, mean and rude. It's not even fun to watch. Kind of like when Maya on Pen15, was trying to throw shade at Brandt and she told him that his dad died because of him and everybody gasped because it was that unfunny. That kind of bad. We all gasping. 

b) It can't be just me, but it seems that lip syncs are being given to girls who are being funny rather than better lip syncers or dancers. A statement and an observation lol. 

c) Why are the judges separated by a glass? Who are they trying to Puerto Vallarta?Jjkehncujcjncdkrcfjnrcjknerclvfejlnvfrjnelovn. 







Powered by Blogger.