MAGAZINE COVERS JULY 2026
I love this. Candid but telling. Raw but with a story* behind it
good but boring Overly done And that big ass signature logo always taking over the cover is so annoying
well...it's something lol
forget everything else, just who tf thought that font on summer vibe was like...a thing?
Somehow this works even though is too much.Mostly cos u dont see anything else but his smile. And wait till u see his ass lol Bruh knows what's he's doin
So Magritte. This should have been a movie poster. So good!
Same here. Great shot, great idea and the tape...we're all in this - just ...great pun
He did not eat lol
well well well...this is hot, but too many coverlines. Take a break.
If this photo was zoomed out would have been perfect. This close feels more like for editorial than cover I guess.
I love these covers. They look like canva templates but I don't know why they appeal to me. Like it
I disslike everything about this cover. Dude deserved better.
Was the parrot necessary? That's all I see.I like his look but what's up with all the etsy fonts. I can't
Listen, Olivia is pretty but she aint cool. She ain't got attitude, so this shit don't work on her. And u always can tell she's out of her comfort zone and in an uncomfortable way.
This is def. not a good photo of Tom, but for some reason I find it hot. WHY? My brain works in weird ways and I am not gonna argue. I'm not even into pits lol I...like it? 😝
OMG WTF IS THAT?! Why di they do him like thattttttUH! Sue them!
Well.. hello to you too lol I'd change the color on the ELLE but otherwise this is neat.
Esquire gurl what r u doooooing! What is this design?! And stop sexualizing men lmao He 1.50 spreading them legs like, sit right mer
😁😁😁
Fuck me! Looks like an obituary. They need to review their cover.
Dudes on their Instagram posts be like...What happened to Icon? They had great covers, this is...it ain't...thats what it is
Oh fuck no! Esquiiiireeeee! What in your mama's Facebook post is this?
It's a good shot, horrible background, clean but, was the Advocate on the corner necessary? Could have been a txt lol. Flip over...nuh lmao
It's a 2000's cover. It would have worked back then but we're in 2026.
I didn't know U2 had a new album out
What are we supposed to do with this? What is this? THE FASHION ISSUE?! What's Fashion about this cover?
I love The Rake's commitment Same pose, same layout, same font, same body...just change the face lol
I know they think they doing smth with this layout, but the news is; this gotta go. It's too much, like overloaded, blinding and the colors ugh
I know the photographer had the time of his life during this shoot lol. It's an ok cover. His outfit is whatever but, them shorts are doing all the carrying lol
It's a good cover. Clean but I think they're trying to "sell" him more appealing than he really is and...computer says no.
I have to say Italians take great shots. Their cover photos don't dissapoint. It has an '80s feel but I like it.
Did they take this photo from his FB in low resolution and had to work around it cos that's what it looks like. What is even that pose lol
Queer As Folk. Def. that's where they got this from. Are the 2000s coming back heavy or what is happening
See I mean? I don't know what is it I just love this shit. They're like, remove bckground, flip horizontally and...done.
So...somebody got paid for this. Lucky them.
They run out of cover lines. Make it bigggeer Biggeeer! Why is Wedding Season in English ? lol tf
Stunning! Is done before, but I do love this cover. Main cover line could have been smaller but anyway is a good cover.
This is a new magazine and I've come to really like it. One of their covers, and is smth about it. Cureted but so innocent. I'd never wear or sit like that under a tree but at the same time...maybe? lol I dunno i love it.
Love the cover, love Madonna, love Interview and one of the few covers that reaaaallly try to still be creative. The only problem is that w Madonna this seems like a routine shoot. Is giving niche lol
Perfect! That's all!
Ok, so animals on the shoulder shoulders are a thing in fashion now. Got it.
I barely recognized her. There's smth smth I just can't put my finger on it.
As I said! Italians know how to take a great shot. AMAZING! One of my favorite covers of the season.
I LOVE this photo. STUNNNING! SO FUCKING GOOD! I hate that font color.
Seems like there this trend going on in Asia, where models show half frozen, but their hair flows carelessly and they look like they're about to fall. Don't know what it means. Just an observation.
Beautiful. Wish they had her remove that hand otherwise ... I love how their covers are always so clean.
Woman holding her baby as ...Groundbreaking. Nuh
This is one of few times when coverline overloading kinda works, mostly cos the pose is so freaking good. The rest of the photo shoot was bad though. She was saved by this pic.
Just yes! oh, yeah I'm into Rugby now lol
They literally grabbed someone off Planet Fitness and were like...that'll do lol.
Meanwhile in Spain... You can tell they have affordable health insurance cos ...looooooooooooooool
I love that they always put so much effort in their covers. This whole thing was amazing.
OBZZEZZEEEEED! I love this SO much!
Oh wow! Look at Empire all cleaned up and looking good. I know they dont read this shit, but if I was too much into myself I'd say the word got out lol. Looks good.
Both these covers are soooo simple but...are so full of emotion kinda u get what they're feeling. Am I tripping? def. HER DRESSS though ughhhh so good
I LOOOOVE it PERFECT cover juuust perfect. So so good. Fantastic.
Man, he must have been pissed when he got this issue. I know I'd be. Made him look like the villain in one of Tom Cruise's movies lol Bank it like Beckham...ughhhh How many times they gonna refer to that shit like tf.
And..... MY FAVORITE cover of them all. Photo, creativity, style, originality, COVER LINE...everyTHING! I LOVE LOVE magazine. Just LOVE.
Ok that's it. Ciao.

Post a Comment