The New Pop Girls



This year main pop girls had new albums out and literally gave us nothing. Fans tried way to hard to make a case for hits but meh nobody was having it. Was a given, that people would be looking for new songs and finally they were delivered. Welcome the New Pop Girls! Their music is fresh, their beats are addictive, their lyrics are daring and fun and their videos messy af. Is not that these songs are just good, they’re unlike anything in the market right now, which makes them even more exciting and finally giving us hope that revamp era of the 2010-2020 is over. Here’s our faves and YES! we know some of them have been around forever but this is them at their peak and global recognition so … I know you ain’t mad but chill. While I love them all, I just wanna say I'm OBZZEZZZEEEED with Jade - Angel of My Dreams. If this don't show on my Spotify top10 it's riggeeeed lol!
















FULL LIST

JADE - ANGEL OF MY DREAMS

CHAPPELL ROAN - HOT TO GO 

CHARLI XCX - 360

SABRINA CARPENTER - ESPRESSO

SEVDALIZA - ALIBI

DASHA - AUSTIN

ALICE CHARTER - DON’T LET MY BOYFRIEND GET IN YOUR WAY

GRACIE ABRAMS - I LOVE YOU, I’M SORRY

LISA - NEW WOMAN 

TYLA - WATER

SHIRIN DAVID - BAUCH BEINE PO

ELODIE - BLACK NIRVANA 



Powered by Blogger.