Header Ads

Outer Range - That show about a hole

The hole

Well, it's literally a show about a hole, I am not kidding. I decided to watch it because it has a great cast. I mean Lili Taylor, Josh Brolin, Noah Reid etc. It also, looked really well done. Cinematographically looks amazing, but then it doesn't change the fact that in the end is a show about a hole and not even an interesting one. I watched the first three episodes, fell asleep twice (probably more) and still there's no telling where the show is going. We get it, it's a hole. Why aren't these people worried, but instead they somehow end up always going there. It's a hoooole stay away from it. Put a fence around it or some shit. Fuck, call Oprah and make some money out of it, since you know... the family is struggling financially. But no. He had to keep the hole for himself (Fuckin men, man! lol) You cannot tell anybody about the hole! Yeah, sure! Oh! And since you there, don't tell people about that mountain disappearing. Like, everybody sees a fucking mountain disappearing, but they all think it didn't happen, so they keep it to themselves. Bro! It's a fucking mountain, not a hill, not a pile of mud. A fucking mountain disappeared in a town of 5 people and they all looking each other  like "Dunno man". lol 


The mountain honey lol

Oh but wait lol There's this girl, that somehow they allow to stay on their land even though they just killed someone, even after she witnesses him get rid of the body, AND AND after she throws him in the hole! WHAAAT! Of course he comes back from the hole and makes a pact with her lmao She weights like 50 pounds, he got cows heavier than her. Throw that bish in the hole, let's see what happens lol. It's not the first body he threw in there. Man got experience by now and that would have been interesting. Someone throws me in a hole, I'm throwing them back, I'm not letting them rest in my land. You crazy? You crazy girl! Muahahahhaahha! Now, these episodes are about an hour long and yeah, no way I'm finishing this. I got stuff to do. Just curious as to how this is number one on Amazon though.  I mean, how bad are the other shows doing? I guess, people love it. Oh well! I'm gonna head out though. That hole is not tempting enough.  

Powered by Blogger.