Header Ads

Roman Alexander - I guess I like country now!

 



I'm the kind of person who listens to everything. If the song is good, then is good end of discussion. I don't care if it's metal, rap, classic, pop, country or whatever, I will listen to it till it bores me. I'm never ashamed of things I like and it do annoy me people who tend to write off a whole genre because they think... I don't know it makes them better or satisfy the popular opinion. So, here's some country music for you to love.

You know how social media constantly tracks your clicks? You can turn that into an advantage. For example, I click/search for new artists and eventually most of my IG ads are of up and coming artists. And I love discovering new talent and new music. That's how I came across Roman Alexander. Now, you have to pardon my ignorance because I am not an expert of Country music, but I think this guy is definitely on his way to bigger things. Talent, looks, charisma, plays instruments, writes his own songs and already on Spotify's Hot Country Artists to Watch and now on my playlist. Yep he is that dude! I'll post here some of my favorite songs of Roman and then you guys do your thing. 



                  
             
             
             
             

OK, So I kinda posted his whole album here, but couldn't decide so...hope you enjoyed it.  

Powered by Blogger.